Business Analyst – Midas, Equation or IBIS
Rate: £425 per day INSIDE IR35
Duration: 6 months +
Start Date: Immediately
A Comprehensive senior manager specializing in Midas banking technology product development, strategic planning and identifying emerging industry trends. Conducts continuous user needs assessment and process reengineering, and client/supplier relations.
Plays proactive role that leverages acquired business and technical knowledge to develop quality services to his/her business unit.
* Manage software projects
* Define system requirements
* Process and Procedures Improvement
* Straight Through Processing
* Decision making- will consult on strategic decisions but will make key day-to-day decisions and their execution.
* Identifying faults and issues and recommending appropriate paths to resolution, this will include finding technical solutions to meet the business needs.
* Perform the setting up of the system, this will include any minor development work required to integrate the system into the existing architecture.
* Understanding the capabilities of the system from both a functional and technical perspective
* Ensure that applications and related services are documented and kept current
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Financial Services/Banking background essential
* Midas, Equation or IBIS knowledge essential
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Share this vacancy
Not ready to apply?
Click the grey envelope to email this vacancy to yourself.